North Metro provides encouragement and spiritual nurturing to individuals with disabilities and their families through the following ministry opportunities.
Life Group Classes
Special Needs Life Group classes are Sundays at 9:30 & 11:00 AM
- Elementary age @ 9:30 AM in Room A115
- Elementary age @ 11:00 AM in Room A132
- Student & Adult age @ 9:30 & 11 AM in Room A222
AGAPE is a Respite program on the 2nd Monday of each month (except June) for families of individuals with developmental disabilities:
• Ages five through adult
• 6:30pm – 8:30pm
• Games, crafts, music, dinner and other activities centered on Bible truth and scripture
• Located in the Lighthouse
Contact for additional information.