North Metro Gwinnett Braves Night:
North Metro is going to the Gwinnett Braves game on Tuesday, June 4th. more
Our mission statement for the recreation ministry is as follows:
- To glorify Christ in everything we do.
- To provide a Christ-like / competitive environment for everyone who participates in our Recreation Program.
- To support your spiritual welfare
- To teach the appropriate athletic skills
- To teach discipline, teamwork, sacrifice and character
The recreation ministry has a yearlong schedule of activities for kids and adults to get involved with. In the spring we have youth baseball and softball for kids ages 4yr old to 18 year olds. In the summer we have a baseball camp AND, new this year, flag football (ages TBD). In the fall we have fall baseball and softball (for 5-18 year olds and where more fundamentals are taught and it prepares the kids for the upcoming spring season). The winter is when we run our youth basketball program (ages 5 yr old through 17 year olds) in our gym. Throughout the year we have adult activities such as volleyball and golf. ALL of these activities are open to the public and we encourage outside participation. People can register and pay for all of these activities via our web site www.northmetrorec.com.