MARCH 26th UPDATE
Due to continuing concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), our worship schedule for March 29 will be adjusted again. Our adjusted schedule will be 10:30am worship only (no evening service) with no childcare or children's programming. If you are sick, please stay home. If you are at peace with attending, please spread out throughout the Worship Center. Saying that, we strongly encourage you to attend the service online. You can worship with us online at https://www.northmetro.net/live or https://www.facebook.com/northmetro at 10:30am.
As always, you can give online here.
FOOD DRIVE Benefiting the Lawrenceville Co-Op
One of the ways we love our local community is through our Can Hunger Food Drive. Normally our food drive is each 5th Sunday which would be this Sunday, March 29. Since we are not able to meet is person but still desire to support the Lawrenceville Co-Op, we will have collection times at the church on Monday (March 30) and Tuesday (March 31). You can drop off your donations from 9:00am - 3:00pm under the office portico. The Lawrenceville Co-Op is serving our community in a great way during these trying times. Below is a list of their most needed items.
Most Needed Items::
ALL KINDS OF SOUP
All mid-week discipleship groups will not meet in person next week. Even though we can't meet in person, we still desire to continue making fully devoted followers of Christ. During this time we have scheduled digital discipleship times for all age divisions. To view those opportunities and see where they will be taking place, download our Mid-Week Discipleship flyer below.
MARCH 18th UPDATE
Due to continuing concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), all mid-week discipleship has been canceled this week. Check back tomorrow as we will post an announcement concerning this Sunday's worship schedule and our plan for next week.
MARCH 14th UPDATE
Church family, we wanted to provide you with an update as we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as it impacts our community.
After hearing from Governor Kemp earlier today, we are adjusting our Sunday schedule due to continuing concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our adjusted schedule for March 15 will be 10:30am worship only with no childcare or children's programming. Our worship center will be open for those who feel at peace about being in attendance. If you are unable to make it to the service on campus, you can worship with us online at https://www.northmetro.net/live or https://www.facebook.com/northmetro at 10:30am.
As always, you can give online here.
WHAT OUR CHURCH IS DOING
We know the uncertainty surrounding the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating concern in our workplaces, schools and day-to-day activities. Please join us in praying for those who are affected by this illness.
We want to make sure you know that our church is putting greater focus on prevention and has taken precautions to keep you and our campus facilities as protected as possible:
• We have implemented more aggressive sanitization measures to clean frequently touched surfaces.
• We have added hand sanitizer stations throughout our campus for everyone to use.
• A single volunteer will enter information for check-in stations at the pre-school, children & student areas.
• During our normal worship greeting time we suggest that handshaking not be done as we welcome each other.
• We will not be passing the offering plate during the services; however, we will have tables set up just inside the worship center for everyone to place their tithes and offerings. Please be reminded that online giving is always available and appreciated.
• Worship bulletins will not be handed out but will be available on the table near the offering plates.
• We will also suspend our complimentary coffee stations as another level of precaution. Additionally, water fountains will be turned off.
What you can do:
• Keep up-to-date with the latest information from the Centers of Disease Control and prevention (CDC).
• Protect yourself and others if you are sick and not attend worship or other church activities until you are symptom-free and fever-free for at least 24 hours.
• If you have high-risk health conditions, use discretion in attending worship services and other gatherings.
• Please pray for the effects of this pandemic to diminish and quickly go away. Pray for our government leaders and health professionals as they deal with this crisis.