Radiant Bible Study is a great place for women of all ages to meet together weekly and grow in their relationship with Christ through Bible Study and fellowship.
If you have questions or would like any further information feel free to contact us at or 678-405-5047.
Wednesday Night Bible Study::
Winter/Spring In-Person / Virtual Class::
Classes will resume January 6, 2021. Check back for info soon!
Thursday Morning Bible Study::
Winter/Spring In-Person Class::
Jesus & Women by Kristi McLelland
Join us for this 7-week study as we seek to understand Jesus more deeply by studying first-century history and culture. Imagine walking the dusty roads of Galilee with Jesus of Nazareth—braving jostling crowds just to touch the edge of His cloak and hear Him say, "Take heart, daughter, your faith has healed you." Those words, once meant to comfort a hurting woman’s soul thousands of years ago, were also meant for you. Join biblical culturalist Kristi McLelland on those dusty roads as she transports you back to Jesus' world, stepping into the footsteps of the women who came face to face with the living God.
Dates: January 7 - February 18
*Important Info for Regathering In Person!*
We are so excited to begin meeting on campus again for Thursday Morning Radiant Bible Study! While things might have to be done a little differently, we look forward to being together in person. Please note a few changes and requests.
1. Please register online ASAP! We are hoping to offer childcare based on those who register. Registration will also help with room needs for adequate spacing.
2. If you would like a workbook, please purchase one online.
3. We will not have our usual breakfast/coffee stations. However, you’re welcome to bring your own drink/snack.
4. This class will meet in the Fellowship Hall with 4 ladies seated per table.
5. Covid Reminder: Participating in Radiant Bible Study is voluntary, therefore participation is at your own risk. North Metro is not responsible for any exposure to Covid-19. If you are feeling ill or have been in contact with someone positive for Covid, please refrain from participating or attending.